Friday, April 17, 2009

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend



Movie Title : My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

Cast : Marian Rivera, Richard Gutierrez

Rating : ****

Review :


I just watched this movie today, so I will make this short, so I won't bore you guys.

Evo (Richard Gutierrez) is a spoiled rich guy, and he's a little player. He attends his friend stag party without his girlfriend knowing. In there he meet Grace (Marian Rivera). Grace was hired to dance (you can call it exotic dance). She was drunk, because actually she didn't want it that job but she needed the money. Evo being a player kisses her, and to his surprised, she slaps him. That's the end of their encounter, they thought they would never see each other again.

But fate has other plans for them. Evo has bestfriend, his name is Mark. And Grace is Mark girlfriend. So, see... Life has funny things in term of love.

Evo broke up with his girlfriend because she heard about the incident at stag party. So, to make her jealous, Evo asked Grace to pretend to be his girlfriend. That's when Evo and Grace find themselves trapped in their own love game.

Richard is so handsome. I think in some part of movie, I found myself drooling (hihihi...).

I like this movie. Since I was kid, I always find myself love the story about Poor Girl and Rich Guy. I think it is sweet, especially in the end when they finally be together and they live happily ever after. Like this movie, The Girl is poor and The Man is Rich.

Oh, I want to watch "Eternity" and "The Promise" since last year but it's in Tagalog, and there' no subtitle. Hik.. hik.. hik..















I want someday there' a man saying to me "Mahal Kita", or "Te Quiero", or "Ti Amo".

It sounds more romantic, than "Aku Cinta Kamu". Eww... it's so cheesy....

Tizi Tizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment