Friday, April 3, 2009

India Arie - The Heart Of The Matter


Taken from soundtrack "Sex And The City", by the amazing singer - India Arie. Her voice very amazing.

I watched this movie twice, and twice I ended up crying at the end. I don't know why am I always crying at the end. (Actually, my first intention watching this movie because I want to see Jason Lewis "Samantha's boyfriend". I wanna see good frontal shot. hihihi... very naughty Tizi).

I guess I'm crying because it feels like good old fairytale. The woman and the man finally be together at the end of the movie. It just touched my heart the way she's always believe in love,(I'm not that strong).




So, Do You Believe in Happily Ever After ?
Because I Do
At the End,
Good Things Always happen to Good People.
So, Be Good, People !

No comments:

Post a Comment