Thursday, April 2, 2009

BRAVE, EVERYONE !

Everyone said " Life is complicated ". But I think Life is scary, well.. maybe complicated too (If you have many problems). Time keeps moving fast. I feel like time keeps running (very... very... very fast) and leaving me behind. Without you realized, you're getting older... older... and older. And it's scared the hell out of me (I know... I know... I sound pathetic). But it's true, I'm really scared getting older, because there're so many things I wanna do, and there's so much a little... little... time.

One thing I hate about myself (well, actually, there' so many things I hate about myself, but I'll keep it to myself for now. hehehe...) is I'm not confident person, whether in life or love. And I'm not independence person. (Hate that). I'm pretty much depend with my family and my friends. (I know I should getting on my own feet now I'm 24 years old), but I guess I need some security in my life (Boy needs a little security in his life, what's wrong with that,... but I guess it's wrong when you're older and you're not a boy anymore).

I guess I know what is my problem, I don't have faith and trust in myself. That's why I'm not very confident.

Now, I decided to put stop on it. :: Tizi, now you're getting older, you should be more wiser, and mature. You can't act like a boy forever. :: Shit. I really hate the truth. I decided it's time to be Brave, and confident, and put trust in myself. I can do what other people can do as long as I put trust and faith in myself.

I'm gonna be brave, towards life, love, and everything that's coming to me (Even though I'm scared. hihihi...)

EVERYONE, BE BRAVE ! (Tizi wants the best for you. So, put a little faith and trust in yourself. Don't be chicken like Tizzz)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HD5NYOYB
(Song from Jennifer Lopez called Brave. Hope you enjoy it)


So, It's time to be Brave.
I Wanna be Brave.


Tizi Tizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment