Sunday, April 26, 2009

Love Comes Softly


Love this series very very much. I watched Love's Enduring Promise first years ago, and then I found out that this movie comes with series. Yay!! First time I watched the movie it's because there' Katherine Heigl in it (Love Her), who wouldn't love her ?, but as I watched the movie, suddenly I realized this movie really really good. Very touching, and heart warming.

I feel my heart warm everytime I watch the movie. Really really love this movie.

So, if you like family movie, and drama, this one definitely for you. Trust me, you won't regret it.

The series # :

1. Love Comes softly
2. Love's Enduring Promise
3. Love's Long Journey
4. Love's Abiding Joy
5. Love's Unending Legacy
6. Love's Unfolding Dream

So, This Movie Is My Recommendation For The Week. If you out there, and you wanna spend time watching good movie with your family, or girlfriend, or boyfriend, this one definitely the best choice. Buy the original movie, everyone.

P.S : Prepare a box of tissue, in case you cry in the end of movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment