Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brian Littrell - You Keep Givin' Me


This song is for my friend and for you people who feel like you are lost and you're about givin' up hope (Don't, my friend). and you start feel like you're alone (No, you're not, because You Are Not Alone in this world), and you start doubting about yourself, and you feel like you don't deserve to be loved and no one loved you (It's not true because there's always God who will look upon you).

I know, it's not easy being Gay, or Lesbian in this world. And you feel like God hated you. No, it's not. Remember that. God Will Always Loves Us. All you can do is trying and trying to be a better person and never deny yourself. Because, if you always deny yourself, in the end, you will end up hating yourself for the rest of your life.

Now, I know I'm a little skeptical. I know the world it's not easy for some of you, and it's not perfect. But all I can say is keep trying. We, as human, also not perfect, but we can try to be a better person for a better tomorrow.

This song is to remind us that God Loves Us no matter what we are, and he' given us so many joy and his love. Even though you're not into gospel, but you still can enjoy this song. Everyone, check this song !

I hope this song will cheer you up.



So, Never Give Up...
Life Is Not Perfect
Nobody's Perfect
All We Can Do
Is Trying...

Tizi Tizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment