Wednesday, April 1, 2009

M.L Rhodes Always


Book Title : Always


Author : M.L Rhodes


Rating : *****, Two Kisses


Review :


This book holds special place in my heart.

The book combines the first two part of Never Let Go series. For years Will McClaren and Ethan Gallagher hid their deepest love, and desires from one another, each thinking the other was straight. Both of them too afraid of shattering their friendship to admit their real feelings. But, one night, in her sister wedding, Will was drunk and declared his deepest secret in his whole life to Ethan, that he been in love with Ethan ever since they were kids. (Yay! They Love each other). So, they spent one explosive and memorable night. (Of course). The morning after, Ethan was gone, leaving behing Will with heartache and raged.

I love this story. Can you believe it ? two best friend who been in love with each other but never made moves because they were too scared they will ruin their frienship. (They been in love for 16 years). Can You Imagine It. Such beautiful story and sad. I love everything in this book. I even love name of the characters - Will and Ethan. :: Tizi, Focus, Focus with review ::


Continue with review, ....


Another Can You Imagine...

Can You Imagine after you been in love for 16 years and finally..., finally... you know that person loves you back, and even that person also loves you for 16 years too. (Aww... I think I'm gonna cry), you spent one hellacious night (I don't know how many rounds they made love. hihihi...), and in the morning you found one person.. ONE person that you love for your whole life been gone. Yup. Ethan gone. And he gone for 3 years. Without contact at all. No phone call, No email, No letter. (What The F***).

Don't worry, this is not the heart breaking story with sad and bad ending. This is the heart breaking story with happy ending. Yay.

So, another Can You Imagine... Can you Imagine after that person been gone for 3 years, and suddenly he shows up in front of your house. Oohh.. There's reason behind why Ethan been gone for 3 years. (Don't ask me. I will not tell you, because it will ruin the moment. Believe me). You have to find out on your own.

Like I said, I really love this book. I feel what Will's felt after Ethan gone. Especially after Ethan suddenly shows up at Will's house after been gone for 3 years. I feel Will's hatred toward Ethan. I was crying when I was reading the part when Ethan came back (50 pages, or more). I couldn't stop crying. I know.. I know... I'm such a crybaby,... and a whiner...Hey, I can't help it. It's a sad story and a beautiful story.



So, Never Let Me Go.



Tizi Tizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment