Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm BACK !!!



Last week I went to Sentosa Island. It's sooo... beautiful at night. That's my picture at bird park. I called it Tree Of Wish, because you can hang your wish (of course written in the paper) in the tree. I came too late, around 9.15 p.m, and it's already closed and I didn’t bring any paper, so I didn’t get the chance to hang my wish. Huh. I’m so sad. ??? What Is My Wish ??? There’s so many wish, and you can only get one. Which one you desire most ? I want good hubby. Of course my definition of good hubby, that means, he should be handsome, good looking, rich, manly, romantic, someone who can take care of me, (because, it is nice sometime to be the one taken care of ), only loves me, because I don’t wanna he’ cheating with somebody else. And ohh… no violence towards me.

:: tsk…tsk…tsk… very very greedy, Tizi ::

Hehehe… Greedy, am I ? Hey, a boy can dream.

Even though I didn’t get the chance to hang my wish, but I still got the picture. Hehehe…

Singapore is very amazing. Very clean, and very beautiful, especially during night. Every mall in Singapore has their own unique and characteristics. Yeah.. Yeah.. I know I know I’m a mall boy.

I went to Suntec City Mall, and in there I found there’s Fountain Of Wealth. It’s awesome. You must touch the water, make a silent wish, and you walk around the fountain three times. Of course I made my wish. Hihihi…And in there also there’s Chinese Horoscope for every shio. My shio is Rat. When I read my horoscope. I was jumping up and down, because It said “ For those singles, your romance luck is at its best this year “ Yeahhhh !!! I’m soooo… happy. Finally.

And later, I almost cry, because It said Family luck is very strong this year for the rats. There will be continuous good news like marriages, new borne, and achievement of family members. Cherish the good moments. Families that stick together, last longer. “ It’s true, because my sister just married last month. And if the Horoscope its true, that means I gonna have a nephew or niece. And I’m gonna be uncle. THANK YOU GOD ! I’m really grateful for everything that you’ve been given me. Thank You God !

Later, when I came home, I told my mom about the Horoscope, and I was crying while I told my mom about the good news, that maybe, she’s gonna be grandma. I’m so ashamed that I was crying in front of my mom, but Hey, I couldn’t help it. I’m soooo…Happy.

So, Singapore, you’ve really made impression in my heart and I won’t forget it. When I come back, I will bring my hubby so we both can enjoy beautiful city night together, and we will spend the night at Siloso beach and resort. That’s my promise to myself. Hope It Will Come Soon. Hehehe…


Tizi Tizzz

2 comments:

  1. Bagus yah.... ke S'pore ga nungguin gw, ga ngajak-ngajak lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey, kamu kan sedang menimba ilmu, mana bisa jalan2. Nanti kalo kamu sudah selesai study nya baru kita jalan2. ok. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete