Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weird Day - Part. 1

Today it’s been a weird day. I took taxi which driver is a pimp. (weird, huh). I pick up my brother at Citraland, and we want to go to Plaza Indonesia because I want to have dinner at Pancious, so we took this taxi at Citraland. Later, not far, the driver got call from his friend, and he talked loudly (I mean, very loudly, he almost shouted), so I listened his conversation..

He said to his friend “Yeah, yeah.. I got this pretty girl, she’s only 19, and she’s local. Only 1 million rupiah. After we paid the girl her share, we both split the rest.”

While I listened his, my brain shouted “Oh My God, Pimp!!!”

I don’t have offense to Pimp, but I just watched the movie “Shuttle”. That movie scared the hell out of me, it’s story about 2 girls and 2 boys hitched a ride at airport shuttle. So, the driver a little (hehe.. not little, but very much) psycho. He killed the boys, and terrorize the girls. At the end, I found his motives was kidnapped the girls and sold the girl to Middle East as Slave. (OH MY GOD!!!) That was scary.

So, back to my story, after he shut his phone he took wrong street,(Oh, shit!), he should be turn left, but he didn’t. He said he didn’t know the street (Or maybe, he pretended to be), I got a little paranoid, (not little, but veryyyy……) What if he want to kidnap Tizi, because Tizi looks cute and innocent ??? LOL !!!

The weird things is, he then said he didn’t know the street, If he turn back, it will cost me much, and it’s my loss, so he rather drop me off. Huh??? (He want to drop me???). ‘Cause that movie still playing in my mind, my rational brain said, I rather walk than ride with this driver. So, he dropped me and my brother at side of street.

It turns out to be bad decision too. There’ no more taxi, and I standing at side of street with many men staring at me. (Yeahh… yeahhhh…. I know.. I know.. Tizi looks cute and innocent and charming like little prince. Hihihi…) What if they want a little piece of me??? Awww….

And, finally my ride coming, saving me from those hunger men. Hehehe…


To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment