Monday, May 11, 2009

BORED OUT OF MY MIND !!!

2 weeks ago had been a really great week. So many things had happened. But last week, it'd been suck. I had nothing to do, all week I'm just sitting in front of my computer, playing games, facebook, etc. It's sooo... boring. I'm sooo bored out of my mind. Gua ga tau musti ngapain, ga ada kerjaan yg musti dikerjain, bener2 membosankan.

So, saturday I decided buat dinner sama temen - temen gua di Plaza Senayan. Sambil nunggu temen2 gua dateng, kayak biasa, gua shopping dulu (hehehe... Tizzz loves shopping. very much.)

Abis puas beli baju, Eeuuurrrrggghhhh !!!! mengesalkan. Gua telat beli tu baju, uda ga ada size ukuran gua. (Damn!), gua naek ke food courtnya tuh, disana tuh everywhere I saw, all people around me, they were holding hands. (It sucks being single, I feel so alone). I'm sooo... envious.

It made me realized something, without my friends, I'm alone in this world (Well, except my family, of course there' always my family. Family Counts First), It just besides my friends, I don't have anyone to share my life with. It just makes me sad. I never had thought like this, because there' always my friends hanging around me. So, I just realized how lonely my life been. I feel so empty.

I wanna have someone to share my life with, to experience new things together, holding hands together. (Guess I'll have to wait) ---- Poor Tizi

Anyway, so today I went To Grand Indo, I saw cute couple. (Well, to be exact two muscle guys. Hmm... Loves muscle guys, especially the one with big chest, so I can play with it. hihihi... naughty Tizi). So, the one --> tall with big muscle, (I guess he spent all his day in gym), the other one --> small/short (hehehe... just like me) with muscle too.

After I saw them, I just thinking... hmm... I wanna have someone like that. Of course the tall one, not the short one. (Why Can't I Have Someone Like That??? Guess I have to start going to gym. hihihi... )


So, Hope This Week Will Be Interesting

Tizi Tizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment