Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my mom birthday.

Happy Birthday, Mother!

I love you, mom, even though we had a lot of fight in the past, (hehehe... That's what make us family) I know - deepest in your heart you love me, and you know I love you too. Even though I'm not the best son you ever dream about (I'm sorry, mom). Even though I'm always (Not always sih) disappointed you, you never hate me. Even though you can't brag me in front of your friends, 'cause I'm not golden boy anymore, but you never ashamed of me (I'm sorry for that too, mom). For that I'm always grateful, even though sometimes I look ungrateful, but know that in your heart I always love you mom.

Thank you for taking care of me.
Thank you for loving me and for who I am.
Thank you for never ask me to be someone else.
Thank you for spoiling me (hahaha... you made my life like a prince).
For that I'm really grateful, even though I never show it.
Just you know, In my heart you're The Best Mom.


I Love You, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment