Thursday, May 21, 2009

I LOVE YOU

Hahaha... Guys, don't think I'm In Love, Cause' I'm Not. I just wanna share One Of My Special Songs with you, my dear reader. Hihihi....

I Called this song ---> "Song Of My First Love"

Here's the story :

Back in college, like every teenage boy, (Of course, Tizi looks cute) I was young and naive, and I made mistake ---> Falling in love with straight boy (a jock one, hihihi... what can I do?)

Like every other story, my first love ended up with heart broken, which I'm gonna tell u later in separate post. Of Course, there's gonna be "Song Of My Broken Heart".

So, back in the story, I was really really falling for this guy, I think he's still captured my heart. Till' now, no one can made me feel the way I feel for him. (Poor Tizi, always fell for the wrong one). And one day in autumn, hehehe... (a little bit dramatic), I heard this song. First time I heard this song, my heart ached, and I cried, and later when I knew the meaning of this song, I cried again, (yeahh... I know... I know... a lot of crying), but what can I do?, this beautiful song like telling my story, like how I felt for this guy.

Everytime I hear this song, I always remember Mr. E, (huh, like everyone said, you'll never forget your "first time". I mean your first love, not your first sex. Don't be naughty, everyone)

So, you better check this beautiful song that holds deep meaning for me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3J7WXE6R




2 comments:

  1. i only saw the first video and cute singer haha and the lyrics are so great!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... great song, rite?
    I'm glad u like it

    ReplyDelete