Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flirting at Mall (Weird Day - Part. 2)

Finally I arrivedat Plaza Indonesia, and Finally dinner (Aarrrgghhh !!! I’m so hungry, cause I didn’t eat much at lunch). We had dinner at Pancious, ughh… the food is so good, I feel like I’m having orgasm, hihihi… naughty. I ate chicken & spinach penne, and for dessert, CoBana pancake and waffle with Vanilla ice cream (yummm… feel like I’m cumming. LOL)

The second weird things, I met a lot of people I didn’t’t expect it. First, I met my best fren childhood friends, I didn’t quite know him well, but we talked a bit.

After that, we went to Grand Indo, because they’re having this big sale at Gramedia Bookstore. (Yay!!! Feel like I’m in heaven) I want to buy a lot of books, - cooking book, magazines, dictionary, travel book, etc – hehehe… I’m such a nerd.

I was looking at photo frame (‘Cause I want to hang my picture at living room, so everytime people coming to my house, they will see my picture. LOL, such narciss person), I realized there was this man staring at me and he smiling at me. He’s not my type, so I didn’t respond.

But he kept smiling, and suddenly he approached me, “ r u still cutting your hair in Gajah Mada or Sarinah???

??? So I said “ No!!!”

“Didn’t u remember me?”

“No, I’m sorry”

He looked hurt, and suddenly I remember, he used to work at salon I visited to cut my hair when I was in high school. LOL. Weird, huh. How can I remember? It’s almost ten years ago, how can this guy still remember me. Dunno…

Then I meet my fren in college, we just say hii…

Last, when I was in magazine rack, I saw this one man, he didn’t smile at me, he just kept looking at me, so I thought maybe he’s not interested in me. After a while, I just realized, this one man made suspicious move, he just kept brushing his body at me. LOL. The place was crowded, so no one noticed it. But he still didn’t smile at me, we just staring at each other. So, okay, maybe he’ into me.

I move into another section, paperback section (Uh, I love romance paperback.) just to test him if he’s following me. Okay, he’s following me.

Suddenly It struck me, straight into my brain ---- “I don’t know how to flirt

Oh, shit, I really don’t know how to flirt. I never done that. Usually guys/girl into me made the first move. But now, he’s being gentleman, he’s waiting my response, he wants to know if I’m interested to. Ow, Come On. Do something, man. Smile kek, or just say hii.., or even brushing tip of my hand, so I can smile to you. But he’s just waiting… waiting…

Eeeuuurrrgghhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, “I don’t know how to flirt”, so I didn’t know what to do. My mouth felt dried. And I can’t even smile. I just standing there like idiot statue. (stupid… stupid… stupid Tizi).

He’s tired waiting for me, and finally he walk away.

I realized, maybe I should give it a try, so I look around, but It seems I couldn’t find him anywhere.

Aaarrrgggghhhhhhh !!!!!


So, I Quess I Miss My Chance…….

No comments:

Post a Comment