Sunday, July 12, 2009

Prodigal Son

Yesterday, I went with my old fren from work. It's been a couple months since we hanging out, and to our surprise, she's pregnant 16 weeks (4 month, more or less). Ahhh.... we're so happy for her. I'm happy for her. Like ancient said, Every Pregnant Lady looks Glowing. And She Is. She's very glowing. LOL.

We talked for 3 hours in this Chinese Restaurant "Duck King". Can You Imagine that? After 2 hours, the waiter started coming around our table, pretending to check is we want order something or just to refill our drink. I'm sure in their minds "Oh Gosh, It's been 2 hours and they still no showing sign to go" LOL. They just don't know, my head and my stomach already screaming "I'm Hungry, Can we just go somewhere else". I'm not too keen on Chinese food. And, I'm bored. But, due to my hope, my fren ordering another dessert. Aww... Poor Tizi. Another hour to endured.

One of Stories that she told us is about her boss. Her boss has 2 sons and a daughter. The daughter just celebrate her engangement party in one of the expensive Hotel here. It costs her boss maybe $100,000. Wow. And The Prodigal Son, his oldest son.She told us his son doesn't work at all, just playing around everyday. And Why Is That???

Wanna know his answer :

"Why Am I bother to work? If I work for Father I get $3,000. If I'm not, I still get $3,000 too. So, Why Am I bother to work? "

WOW. Wow. He gets allowance US $3,000 every month from his father. I'm sooo.... jealous. But more to think about it, If I'm that rich, maybe I turn up to be bad person. hehehe... I'm gonna be ignorant, spoiled boy. I'm sure of it. No Doubt. hehehe... So, better not to be that rich. But Still, I want half of it. LOL. :: Tizi Still Greedy :: with $1,500, I can do a lot of things. I can do Charity. I can help poor people. hahaha... so many things I wanna do, but It's all in my imagination.

Pheww... Think about it more... I need me to find some Sugar Daddy. LOL.

But without all that money, I can still be a good boy, a good man, someone that my parent can be proud of.

So, Tizi... Be A Good Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment