Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jakarta Fair 2009

Yay... I was so exciting this time every year, between June - July. First, it's summer time. Hooray! The sun always shine and no more rainy days. LOL.

Second, There's Jakarta Fair. I always love Jakarta Fair since I was little boys. There's alot of booth, game, food, and of course Sale. hehehe...

Today, I went to JF (Jakarta Fair) with my friend Ms BB. Aahh... I was so exciting, there's a lot of food to eat. LOL. I feel like I wasting my 2 days work out. hehehe... but, that's ok, I can still work out tomorrow and burn this calories.

It also brings back a lot of memories.

We ate a lot till Ms BB said "I can't eat anymore. My stomach feels like gonna explode". LOL. So true. We couldn't barely walk. LOL. Full stomach and aching feet.

So, here's some picture I taken :








So, I Was So Exciting....

2 comments:

  1. u eat a lot!how come u didnt post those food photos?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I'm too busy eating those food to taken their picture. LOL

    ReplyDelete