Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Series


There's so many new drama series I'm addicting to. Starting with New Melrose Place, Hung, Wrehouse 13, and Glee.

Glee is drama musical series. Just like High School Musical, but Glee story is more interesting.
It's about Group of student of William McKinley High School joining Glee Club. When I mean group of student --> Dork, and nerd students (no offense). What is Glee Club?? Glee club is more like choir club. They join Glee Club, which the low bottom club, and they get rejected and insulted by everyone in school but they toughen up and believin in theirself.

After Watchin the pilot episode and saw they singing Don't Stop Believin', I said wow, that was quite a show. But After finished episod 2, and saw Rachel (character) performin Take A Bow song, I found myself clapping my hand and It was one hell of voice. Love Love Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment